TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (ONLINE)
- Delivery prices are quoted for UK Mainland only.
- Larger orders may require extra delivery charges. We will provide this information within 24 hours of your order being placed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 7 days of payment being recieved.
- You must be over 18 year of age to purchase alcohol. Proof of age may be requested upon delivery.
- We reserve the right to reject any order where we feel the customer is not of the correct age to buy alcohol.
- In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged on arrival please contact one of our team on 01782 823447 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a refund or replacement.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order within seven days starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a cooling off period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty. If you wish to cancel, please write to us stating your full details and and invoice number within seven working days of the day after you took delivery. Once you have cancelled, you have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods and return them, at your expense, to Titanic Brewery. If it is more convenient we can arrange for the item to be collected and any costs incurred will be deducted from your final refund. We will refund you the full amount paid for the goods, less any cost incurred to collect them, within 30 days of receipt of the notice of canellation.